EDITORIAL: Inequality in asset ownership
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM We fully support the latest initiatives of the government to accelerate the reduction of inequality in asset ownership and income distribution through land distribution, free land titles and the nucleus estate-smallholder (NES) scheme. The more concerted programs seem to have been warranted by the finding of the latest economic surveys, including one by the World Bank in 2014, showing the widen...
You might also like :
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy