Economy: Learning from South Korea's experience
Arif Kelana Putra
Economist at the Finance Ministry
PREMIUM The Indonesia-Korea Business Summit 2017 held in Jakarta recently should not only have provided Indonesia with a good opportunity to attract investments but also to learn about economic modernization from South Korea. South Korea is regarded as a good model for economic modernization, which has enabled it to catch up with developed countries. On top of that, it has also successfully avoided ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Indonesia to regulate domestic coal price to curb electricity costs
- Agnez Mo’s ‘Vogue US’ magazine is out
- Farmers use organic farming to reduce dependence on imported pesticides, fertilizers
- Jakarta to receive two MRT trains in March
- Government halts all elevated projects
- Government to set new coal price formula next week
- Jakarta-Bandung high speed train fares may reach Rp 500,000
- Indonesia to hand over 2m ha of forest land to locals: Minister
- Could the Swedish trend of ‘plogging’ help you get fit in 2018?
- Catholic leader forgives attacker of Yogyakarta church