Economy: Learning from South Korea's experience
Arif Kelana Putra
Economist at the Finance Ministry
PREMIUM The Indonesia-Korea Business Summit 2017 held in Jakarta recently should not only have provided Indonesia with a good opportunity to attract investments but also to learn about economic modernization from South Korea. South Korea is regarded as a good model for economic modernization, which has enabled it to catch up with developed countries. On top of that, it has also successfully avoided ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens