Economy: Learning from South Korea's experience
Arif Kelana Putra
Economist at the Finance Ministry
PREMIUM The Indonesia-Korea Business Summit 2017 held in Jakarta recently should not only have provided Indonesia with a good opportunity to attract investments but also to learn about economic modernization from South Korea. South Korea is regarded as a good model for economic modernization, which has enabled it to catch up with developed countries. On top of that, it has also successfully avoided ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- EU launches defence pact it calls 'bad news for enemies'
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- City to cover expenses of Christmas celebration at Monas
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler
- Indonesia wins trade dispute on fatty alcohols with EU
- Dalai Lama turns to iPhone to spread app-iness
- Ministries hand over voter data to KPU
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- Indonesia making progress in global ICT ranking
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas