Economy: Learning from South Korea's experience
Arif Kelana Putra
Economist at the Finance Ministry
PREMIUM The Indonesia-Korea Business Summit 2017 held in Jakarta recently should not only have provided Indonesia with a good opportunity to attract investments but also to learn about economic modernization from South Korea. South Korea is regarded as a good model for economic modernization, which has enabled it to catch up with developed countries. On top of that, it has also successfully avoided ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Coal miner Indika to set aside 42% of profit as dividends