Putting customers at center of gravity
Hermawan Kartajaya and Ardhi Ridwansyah
Founder and chairman of MarkPlus, Inc and director of EMBA SBM-ITB/MarkPlus Institute
“Nobody ever got fired for buying from IBM” was a popular saying among computer salespeople in the 1970s and 1980s. Although this company entered the computer industry later than other big players, it soon achieved dominance in the fast-growing market.
What was IBM’s success formula? Some businesspeople, including executives of IMB’s competitors, went o...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse