Putting customers at center of gravity
Hermawan Kartajaya and Ardhi Ridwansyah
Founder and chairman of MarkPlus, Inc and director of EMBA SBM-ITB/MarkPlus Institute
“Nobody ever got fired for buying from IBM” was a popular saying among computer salespeople in the 1970s and 1980s. Although this company entered the computer industry later than other big players, it soon achieved dominance in the fast-growing market.
What was IBM’s success formula? Some businesspeople, including executives of IMB’s competitors, went o...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Batam, Yokohama to collaborate in urban development projects
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Facebook gets Indonesia nod for local unit
- Most crimes in Jakarta committed by youngsters: Research
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police