Putting customers at center of gravity
Hermawan Kartajaya and Ardhi Ridwansyah
Founder and chairman of MarkPlus, Inc and director of EMBA SBM-ITB/MarkPlus Institute
“Nobody ever got fired for buying from IBM” was a popular saying among computer salespeople in the 1970s and 1980s. Although this company entered the computer industry later than other big players, it soon achieved dominance in the fast-growing market.
What was IBM’s success formula? Some businesspeople, including executives of IMB’s competitors, went o...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler