COMMENTARY: Apathy, distrust could bungle Trump in Palestinian peace process
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Despite United States President Donald Trump’s quirks and idiosyncrasies, it is easy to see why the Israeli public and government welcome his ascent to power. After Barack Obama’s eight-year strained relationship, which included his frosty relationship with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his constant badgering over the settlement issue, Israelis can now draw a sigh of re...
You might also like :
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- No nutrients lost in rendang despite long cooking period, research says
- Basarnas ends search for Lion Air crash victims
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak
- Anti-LGBT sentiment rises ahead of elections
- Lion Air crash: 'I’m sure dad could swim his way out and survive the crash'
- Singapore Airlines to move to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 3
- When Jokowi’s ‘other women’ let their hair down
- 5 ways to increase your lung capacity