Toward peace and prosperity in Asia-Pacific: A youth vision
Agus Harimurti Yudhoyono
Executive director of the Yudhoyono Institute
PREMIUM Asia-Pacific has more than half the world’s population and, by far, is the most dynamic region. The IMF projects the region to continue to be the world leader in economic growth, reaching 5.5 percent in 2017 and 5.4 percent in 2018. Asia-Pacific sea lanes play vital roles in global trade. Nearly half of the world’s seaborne trade transits these lanes annually and 8 out of 10 of the ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse