Toward peace and prosperity in Asia-Pacific: A youth vision
Agus Harimurti Yudhoyono
Executive director of the Yudhoyono Institute
PREMIUM Asia-Pacific has more than half the world’s population and, by far, is the most dynamic region. The IMF projects the region to continue to be the world leader in economic growth, reaching 5.5 percent in 2017 and 5.4 percent in 2018. Asia-Pacific sea lanes play vital roles in global trade. Nearly half of the world’s seaborne trade transits these lanes annually and 8 out of 10 of the ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft