Toward peace and prosperity in Asia-Pacific: A youth vision
Agus Harimurti Yudhoyono
Executive director of the Yudhoyono Institute
PREMIUM Asia-Pacific has more than half the world’s population and, by far, is the most dynamic region. The IMF projects the region to continue to be the world leader in economic growth, reaching 5.5 percent in 2017 and 5.4 percent in 2018. Asia-Pacific sea lanes play vital roles in global trade. Nearly half of the world’s seaborne trade transits these lanes annually and 8 out of 10 of the ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler