Right of inquiry: Another bullet from Senayan
Adnan Topan Husodo
Coordinator of the Indonesian Corruption Watch
PREMIUM The last 10 years have seen highly intense political maneuvers dampening the spirit of anticorruption. The attacks have mostly targeted the powerful Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), especially when dealing with high-profile cases such as the current e-ID scandal. Continuous and systematic challenges to undermine the KPK indicate the acute problem of political will in Indonesia. Instead ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash