Right of inquiry: Another bullet from Senayan
Adnan Topan Husodo
Coordinator of the Indonesian Corruption Watch
PREMIUM The last 10 years have seen highly intense political maneuvers dampening the spirit of anticorruption. The attacks have mostly targeted the powerful Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), especially when dealing with high-profile cases such as the current e-ID scandal. Continuous and systematic challenges to undermine the KPK indicate the acute problem of political will in Indonesia. Instead ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Telkom to add more Wi-Fi corners in tourist destinations
- PGI refuses to celebrate Christmas at Monas
- Indonesia's most popular Google searches in 2017 revealed
- Indonesia among Asia Pacific countries with slowest internet connection
- Indonesia, Freeport said to near new deal for giant copper mine
- Three drug dealers sentenced to death in Riau
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir to roll out new airfare pricing
- 1,000 police officers to guard DWP music festival
- Go-Jek acquires three companies to dominate payment in Indonesia
- Jakarta’s floods claim life of toddler