Right of inquiry: Another bullet from Senayan
Adnan Topan Husodo
Coordinator of the Indonesian Corruption Watch
PREMIUM The last 10 years have seen highly intense political maneuvers dampening the spirit of anticorruption. The attacks have mostly targeted the powerful Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), especially when dealing with high-profile cases such as the current e-ID scandal. Continuous and systematic challenges to undermine the KPK indicate the acute problem of political will in Indonesia. Instead ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- KPK gets new information on flow of funds in e-ID graft