Right of inquiry: Another bullet from Senayan
Adnan Topan Husodo
Coordinator of the Indonesian Corruption Watch
PREMIUM The last 10 years have seen highly intense political maneuvers dampening the spirit of anticorruption. The attacks have mostly targeted the powerful Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), especially when dealing with high-profile cases such as the current e-ID scandal. Continuous and systematic challenges to undermine the KPK indicate the acute problem of political will in Indonesia. Instead ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse