COMMENTARY: Making the KPK great again by scrutinizing the House
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Donald Trump arguably would be much happier if he were the president of Indonesia. In this country, it seems the businessman-turnedpolitician could speak the same language with members of the House of Representatives. Or Trump could share jokes with the lawmakers that only they could understand. On many levels, there are similarities between the president of the United States and several House ...
You might also like :
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Why the rich in Jakarta have better access to water than the poor
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Missing giant yellow duck found in Australia
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- With Rp 10 billion, what kind of home can you get in Jakarta?
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals