COMMENTARY: Making the KPK great again by scrutinizing the House
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Donald Trump arguably would be much happier if he were the president of Indonesia. In this country, it seems the businessman-turnedpolitician could speak the same language with members of the House of Representatives. Or Trump could share jokes with the lawmakers that only they could understand. On many levels, there are similarities between the president of the United States and several House ...
You might also like :
- North Jakarta court jails men for two years over 'gay sex party'
- Bali remains most popular destination for Middle Eastern tourists
- SHINee’s Jonghyun dies in hospital
- Mount Agung not a threat, let’s go to Bali: Minister
- Taeyang, Min Hyo-rin to tie the knot in early 2018
- Golkar kicks off national meeting to inaugurate Airlangga
- Bali prepares complimentary transportation, rooms if Mt. Agung erupts
- Jakarta nightclubs targeted following drug raids
- Milk, mackerel to be part of Jakarta food subsidy program
- Jakarta to procure more emissions test equipment