COMMENTARY: Making the KPK great again by scrutinizing the House
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Donald Trump arguably would be much happier if he were the president of Indonesia. In this country, it seems the businessman-turnedpolitician could speak the same language with members of the House of Representatives. Or Trump could share jokes with the lawmakers that only they could understand. On many levels, there are similarities between the president of the United States and several House ...
You might also like :
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week