COMMENTARY: Beware of becoming an unhappy celebrity
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Pray for your husband so that his superiors like him, so that he gets a promotion; this was the advice from my late mother-in-law. But when he gets to a very high position, take care, for this is when the Mrs. may feel a sense of superiority, she said, citing her own experience as a former high ranking member of Dharma Wanita — the compulsory New Order organization for civil servants’ ...
You might also like :
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Tourism Ministry to lure New Zealand yachters
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- President Jokowi optimistic about electric cars in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu