Cigarette excise could help finance health care
Yurdhina Meilissa and Nurul HW Luntungan
PREMIUM A news article in the July 3 edition of The Jakarta Post titled Cigarette excise ‘can’t’ help finance health care has put illicit trade in tobacco products (ITTP) in the limelight yet again. For readers, air quotes in the headline are intriguing, even though it is not quite clear what they mean. In gesture, air quotes signify irony or mockery. In print, a word that is prese...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family