Empowering people, developing nations
Annette Sachs Robertson
UNFPA Indonesia representative
PREMIUM Women from Sabang to Merauke are able to access contraceptives more easily these days, compared to women in the seventies, when Indonesia started introducing the Family Planning program. The country has been committed to helping couples to plan their families by providing a choice of contraceptives. The Family Planning program has had a beneficial impact on individuals, families and the nation....
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Tourism Ministry to lure New Zealand yachters
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- President Jokowi optimistic about electric cars in Indonesia
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu