Empowering people, developing nations
Annette Sachs Robertson
UNFPA Indonesia representative
PREMIUM Women from Sabang to Merauke are able to access contraceptives more easily these days, compared to women in the seventies, when Indonesia started introducing the Family Planning program. The country has been committed to helping couples to plan their families by providing a choice of contraceptives. The Family Planning program has had a beneficial impact on individuals, families and the nation....
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies