Empowering people, developing nations
Annette Sachs Robertson
UNFPA Indonesia representative
PREMIUM Women from Sabang to Merauke are able to access contraceptives more easily these days, compared to women in the seventies, when Indonesia started introducing the Family Planning program. The country has been committed to helping couples to plan their families by providing a choice of contraceptives. The Family Planning program has had a beneficial impact on individuals, families and the nation....
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move