Empowering people, developing nations
Annette Sachs Robertson
UNFPA Indonesia representative
PREMIUM Women from Sabang to Merauke are able to access contraceptives more easily these days, compared to women in the seventies, when Indonesia started introducing the Family Planning program. The country has been committed to helping couples to plan their families by providing a choice of contraceptives. The Family Planning program has had a beneficial impact on individuals, families and the nation....
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling