Making ASEAN a 'second home'
Lecturer at Al Azhar University Indonesia
PREMIUM ASEAN marks its golden anniversary this month. Several public corners of Jakarta are being used to show the association enthusiastically marking its historic anniversary. While commending the achievement of this regional organization for its durability of half a century, one may wonder whether ASEAN has widely benefited the peoples of its member countries. This will be a big, pertinent quest...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Government reshuffles directors of railway firms
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Maritime Museum catches fire on Tuesday morning
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant