Making ASEAN a 'second home'
Lecturer at Al Azhar University Indonesia
PREMIUM ASEAN marks its golden anniversary this month. Several public corners of Jakarta are being used to show the association enthusiastically marking its historic anniversary. While commending the achievement of this regional organization for its durability of half a century, one may wonder whether ASEAN has widely benefited the peoples of its member countries. This will be a big, pertinent quest...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- Status: Online, but not present