Asian crude oil buyers spoilt for choice
Senior specialist, oil price assessments of S&P Global Platts
PREMIUM The settlement price for the September ICE Brent futures contract surpassed a key resistance point at US$50/ barrel in the last days of July, after markets consolidated on data from the United States, OPEC and other non-OPEC producers that seemed to hint at a gradual pullback in global oil oversupply. The front-month September ICE Brent futures contract settled at $52.52/b on July 28, up from $...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study