Asian crude oil buyers spoilt for choice
Senior specialist, oil price assessments of S&P Global Platts
PREMIUM The settlement price for the September ICE Brent futures contract surpassed a key resistance point at US$50/ barrel in the last days of July, after markets consolidated on data from the United States, OPEC and other non-OPEC producers that seemed to hint at a gradual pullback in global oil oversupply. The front-month September ICE Brent futures contract settled at $52.52/b on July 28, up from $...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- Status: Online, but not present