Asian crude oil buyers spoilt for choice
Senior specialist, oil price assessments of S&P Global Platts
PREMIUM The settlement price for the September ICE Brent futures contract surpassed a key resistance point at US$50/ barrel in the last days of July, after markets consolidated on data from the United States, OPEC and other non-OPEC producers that seemed to hint at a gradual pullback in global oil oversupply. The front-month September ICE Brent futures contract settled at $52.52/b on July 28, up from $...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games