Asian crude oil buyers spoilt for choice
Senior specialist, oil price assessments of S&P Global Platts
PREMIUM The settlement price for the September ICE Brent futures contract surpassed a key resistance point at US$50/ barrel in the last days of July, after markets consolidated on data from the United States, OPEC and other non-OPEC producers that seemed to hint at a gradual pullback in global oil oversupply. The front-month September ICE Brent futures contract settled at $52.52/b on July 28, up from $...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Government reshuffles directors of railway firms
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Maritime Museum catches fire on Tuesday morning
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant