Middle-income trap and patents
Economist at the University of Indonesia
PREMIUM When opening the National Development Planning Conference in April this year, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo told high-level national and local officials attending the event to strive for a culture of innovation like the one adopted by Tesla Motors, which acquired 864 patents on the path to producing its highly acclaimed electric car. While preparing the National Mid-Term Developmen...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- South Sulawesi mayor-elect faces police questioning in Jakarta
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic
- Status: Online, but not present