Middle-income trap and patents
Economist at the University of Indonesia
PREMIUM When opening the National Development Planning Conference in April this year, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo told high-level national and local officials attending the event to strive for a culture of innovation like the one adopted by Tesla Motors, which acquired 864 patents on the path to producing its highly acclaimed electric car. While preparing the National Mid-Term Developmen...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Indonesia, Turkey team up to develop military drones
- Government reshuffles directors of railway firms
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Virtual reality, interactive avatars among cruise trends of 2018
- Maritime Museum catches fire on Tuesday morning
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- IDX Tower 2 never been renovated: Management
- Mother allegedly kills her baby at restaurant