The financial disclosure law passes: What's next?
Staff member at the Directorate General of Taxation at the Finance Ministry
The law ushering in a new era of the government’s ability to access financial information for tax purposes has passed its final hurdle at the House. This means that banks and other financial institutions will soon start transmitting their customers’ data to the Directorate General of Taxation (DGT) on an annual basis, as well as on request.
With this law, the gover...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday