The financial disclosure law passes: What's next?
Staff member at the Directorate General of Taxation at the Finance Ministry
The law ushering in a new era of the government’s ability to access financial information for tax purposes has passed its final hurdle at the House. This means that banks and other financial institutions will soon start transmitting their customers’ data to the Directorate General of Taxation (DGT) on an annual basis, as well as on request.
With this law, the gover...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- Dangdut singer partners with Tourism Ministry to launch new cake brand
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day