Sources of cheap financing: From loans to bonds
State University of Jakarta
PREMIUM Bank Indonesia (BI) is still looking for the most appropriate policy for the macroeconomic conditions in the future. The easy monetary policy in the form of the benchmark interest rate cut from 4.75 percent to 4.5 percent last month on the first anniversary of the BI seven-day reverse repo rate implementation is likely to continue. The above signal can be captured from the BI’s statement ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- 22 migrants missing off Morocco after boat capsizes
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Republican urges conservatives to run against Trump in 2020
- Trump says doesn't want to hear 'suffering' Khashoggi tape
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Political parties clash over sharia-based bylaws
- Your next Uber ride may have a minifridge stocked with snacks
- Indonesia launches 16th economic package
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw