Sources of cheap financing: From loans to bonds
State University of Jakarta
PREMIUM Bank Indonesia (BI) is still looking for the most appropriate policy for the macroeconomic conditions in the future. The easy monetary policy in the form of the benchmark interest rate cut from 4.75 percent to 4.5 percent last month on the first anniversary of the BI seven-day reverse repo rate implementation is likely to continue. The above signal can be captured from the BI’s statement ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Iran in the spotlight as Trump, Rouhani set for UN clash
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Transjakarta bus crashes to avoid hitting street sweeper