Commentary: TNI chief's maneuvers: From controversy to reality
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM A succession of controversial incidents, events and issues have made media headlines within the past few weeks leading to disquiet among the public. They include the continuing saga of the House of Representatives’ inquiry into the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), the protests that turned violent against a seminar on the failed coup of 1965 and various remarks by the Indonesian Mi...
You might also like :
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Medan police officer imprisoned for shredding Quran
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- New Zealand PM makes UN history with first baby
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world