Commentary: Susi: Rebuked by China, cherished (wrongly?) by Indonesians
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Chinese Ambassador for Yellow Sea Affairs Wang Xiaodu harshly criticized the sinking of Chinese fishing vessels by Indonesian authorites in front of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Minister Susi Pudjiastuti, who earlier boasted of her success in her “war” against illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing (IUUF) practices. Both the ambassador and minister avoided naming their target...
You might also like :
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'