Commentary: Susi: Rebuked by China, cherished (wrongly?) by Indonesians
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Chinese Ambassador for Yellow Sea Affairs Wang Xiaodu harshly criticized the sinking of Chinese fishing vessels by Indonesian authorites in front of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Minister Susi Pudjiastuti, who earlier boasted of her success in her “war” against illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing (IUUF) practices. Both the ambassador and minister avoided naming their target...
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Why do we feel sleepy after eating a meal?