Commentary: The 'non-pribumi' Anies Baswedan is my governor now
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM “Anies Baswedan should remember that he himself is non-pribumi [non-indigenous],” a young businessman shared his anger to his friends on Tuesday morning. The new Jakarta governor sparked public anger when he touched on the politically sensitive issue in his first public speech after President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo swore him and his deputy Sandiaga Uno in at the State Pala...
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak
- Associate of close Trump adviser expects to be indicted by Mueller
- University student ‘pseudo poll’: LGBT behavior caused by keeping wrong company...