Better policies will lower drug prices
Public health physician and president director of PT Roche Indonesia
PREMIUM As the government resolutely pursues its commitment to ensure that universal health coverage (UHC) is achieved by 2019, there’s a debate raging on the need to develop home-grown production of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API). The aim is to reduce raw material dependence on import and curb the high-cost of prescription medicines. With the continuous deficit of the Social Security Ma...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Sexual harassment in the sky: Hong Kong flight attendants fight back
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse