How sustainable is our power generation system?
Firra Ghassani Gumilar
Master of Science candidate in sustainable energy futures at Imperial College London
PREMIUM Managing the energy trilemma of security, equity (accessibility and affordability) and sustainability is indeed a problematic challenge, especially for developing countries where energy is a pivotal resource needed to achieve higher living standards. Unfortunately for Indonesia, the government is still facing the classic problem of closing the supply and demand gap, with about 5.9 million house...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Lippo's Karawaci flooded, Pejaten Village catches fire
- ASEAN’s priority: China
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- US pilots say Boeing didn’t warn of 737 feature tied to crash
- Passenger demands window seat, gets amusing response from flight attendant
- Macron the latest US ally insulted by Trump
- 21 companies to relocate factories from Karawang over high wages