Blockchain will change banking industry
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
PREMIUM The Indonesian banking industry is clearly the most attractive market in Southeast Asia. The margins are not just good, they are excellent. Having more immediate prospects for loan growth and economic growth are not the main drivers for that attraction, but rather the longer term upside potential of a large market with low penetration. But in the meantime, high margins make for attractive, profita...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Instant Noodle Longform
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves