Blockchain will change banking industry
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
PREMIUM The Indonesian banking industry is clearly the most attractive market in Southeast Asia. The margins are not just good, they are excellent. Having more immediate prospects for loan growth and economic growth are not the main drivers for that attraction, but rather the longer term upside potential of a large market with low penetration. But in the meantime, high margins make for attractive, profita...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Hopeful travelers line up overnight for flight promotions
- Bogor reduces more than 5 tons of waste a day
- Google Assistant adds more languages in global push
- Construction of Central Jakarta Police headquarters to begin in April
- Apple plans upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Pertamina renewable investment portion to reach 15 percent by 2030
- Death toll in Syria enclave tops 500 after UN delays truce vote
- Wes Anderson, Norway teen massacre films lead Berlin fest race
- ‘Black Panther’ succeeds in bringing Wakanda to world
- EU opens door for Balkan states, but hurdles remain