Blockchain will change banking industry
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
PREMIUM The Indonesian banking industry is clearly the most attractive market in Southeast Asia. The margins are not just good, they are excellent. Having more immediate prospects for loan growth and economic growth are not the main drivers for that attraction, but rather the longer term upside potential of a large market with low penetration. But in the meantime, high margins make for attractive, profita...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport