Palu could be the premier SEZ for east Indonesia, or not?
ASEAN scholar at Guangdong University of Foreign Studies
PREMIUM Palu, a medium-sized city in Central Sulawesi with a progressive minded mayor is seeking to reinvent itself as opportune choice for investment in Indonesia on President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s “maritime road” by way of its Special Economic Zone (SEZ). This SEZ is also a critical juncture test for developing Eastern Indonesia, namely Sulawesi, Maluku, Kalimantan and ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Indian bishop accused of raping nun steps aside as arrest calls grow
- Payment of 'uang ketok palu' is tradition, councilors admit to corruption court
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Trump defends Supreme Court pick after sex assault allegation