Palu could be the premier SEZ for east Indonesia, or not?
ASEAN scholar at Guangdong University of Foreign Studies
PREMIUM Palu, a medium-sized city in Central Sulawesi with a progressive minded mayor is seeking to reinvent itself as opportune choice for investment in Indonesia on President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s “maritime road” by way of its Special Economic Zone (SEZ). This SEZ is also a critical juncture test for developing Eastern Indonesia, namely Sulawesi, Maluku, Kalimantan and ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Supreme Court receives Ahok’s case review petition
- Visitors flock to Kopi Johny to talk to Hotman Paris Hutapea about legal matters
- Myanmar seizes drugs and equipment worth $7 m in lab raid
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- Online shops offer ‘Black Panther’-inspired ‘baju koko’