Palu could be the premier SEZ for east Indonesia, or not?
ASEAN scholar at Guangdong University of Foreign Studies
PREMIUM Palu, a medium-sized city in Central Sulawesi with a progressive minded mayor is seeking to reinvent itself as opportune choice for investment in Indonesia on President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s “maritime road” by way of its Special Economic Zone (SEZ). This SEZ is also a critical juncture test for developing Eastern Indonesia, namely Sulawesi, Maluku, Kalimantan and ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba
- One killed after Lake Toba vessel capsizes