Palu could be the premier SEZ for east Indonesia, or not?
ASEAN scholar at Guangdong University of Foreign Studies
PREMIUM Palu, a medium-sized city in Central Sulawesi with a progressive minded mayor is seeking to reinvent itself as opportune choice for investment in Indonesia on President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo’s “maritime road” by way of its Special Economic Zone (SEZ). This SEZ is also a critical juncture test for developing Eastern Indonesia, namely Sulawesi, Maluku, Kalimantan and ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Don't be afraid to come to Bali: Minister
- Indonesia Tempeh Movement's Amadeus gives talk at Harvard Business School
- GenPI West Sumatra to host Siti Nurbaya Market
- Jokowi appoints Robert Pakpahan as new tax chief
- Indonesia, South Korea initiate plan to develop electric car battery
- Drone flown over Mount Agung to detect volcanic activity
- 'Real Bali' as Western construct: Rethinking tourism's 'ruination' of Bali
- Researchers spot interstellar visitor
- Anies invited to ‘anti-Ahok’ 212 Rally Alumni gathering
- How social media is polarizing politics