Commentary: Risks loom large as PLN piles on debt after debt
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
In a press conference last week after the Financial System Stability Committee (KSSK) meeting, a forum to identify impending threats to the economy, Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati was asked whether the financial affairs of state power company PLN was a major concern.
She replied that her job was to ensure that the development priorities assigned by President Joko &ldq...
You might also like :
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements