Commentary: Risks loom large as PLN piles on debt after debt
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
In a press conference last week after the Financial System Stability Committee (KSSK) meeting, a forum to identify impending threats to the economy, Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati was asked whether the financial affairs of state power company PLN was a major concern.
She replied that her job was to ensure that the development priorities assigned by President Joko &ldq...
You might also like :
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family