Commentary: Risks loom large as PLN piles on debt after debt
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
In a press conference last week after the Financial System Stability Committee (KSSK) meeting, a forum to identify impending threats to the economy, Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati was asked whether the financial affairs of state power company PLN was a major concern.
She replied that her job was to ensure that the development priorities assigned by President Joko &ldq...
You might also like :
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Saung Angklung Udjo holds seventh Angklung Pride in Bandung
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors