Commentary: Risks loom large as PLN piles on debt after debt
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
In a press conference last week after the Financial System Stability Committee (KSSK) meeting, a forum to identify impending threats to the economy, Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati was asked whether the financial affairs of state power company PLN was a major concern.
She replied that her job was to ensure that the development priorities assigned by President Joko &ldq...
You might also like :
- Japan to offer e-visa to tourists starting April 2020
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- Indonesia warns against Australia’s possible embassy move to Jerusalem
- Washington diocese names 31 former clergy accused of abuse
- Man arrested for buying baby via Instagram
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- IMF chief postpones Middle East trip with Saudi stop
- For the sake of integrity