Commentary: Risks loom large as PLN piles on debt after debt
Rendi A. Witular
The Jakarta Post
In a press conference last week after the Financial System Stability Committee (KSSK) meeting, a forum to identify impending threats to the economy, Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati was asked whether the financial affairs of state power company PLN was a major concern.
She replied that her job was to ensure that the development priorities assigned by President Joko &ldq...
You might also like :
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world