Who buys from modern grocery retail stores?
Associate professor in marketing at National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School
PREMIUM A century ago, the self-service grocery retailing format was born. It was considered “modern” because relative to full-serve mom-andpop stores, consumers could touch and feel a vast selection of products in a clean and pleasant ambience, and complete the shopping experience without having to interact with a storekeeper. Fast forward to today. The mention of modern retail might conju...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Coal miner Indika to set aside 42% of profit as dividends