Who buys from modern grocery retail stores?
Associate professor in marketing at National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School
PREMIUM A century ago, the self-service grocery retailing format was born. It was considered “modern” because relative to full-serve mom-andpop stores, consumers could touch and feel a vast selection of products in a clean and pleasant ambience, and complete the shopping experience without having to interact with a storekeeper. Fast forward to today. The mention of modern retail might conju...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Saudi state carrier hit by system failure ahead of haj
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech