Who buys from modern grocery retail stores?
Associate professor in marketing at National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School
PREMIUM A century ago, the self-service grocery retailing format was born. It was considered “modern” because relative to full-serve mom-andpop stores, consumers could touch and feel a vast selection of products in a clean and pleasant ambience, and complete the shopping experience without having to interact with a storekeeper. Fast forward to today. The mention of modern retail might conju...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Lippo's Karawaci flooded, Pejaten Village catches fire
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- ASEAN’s priority: China
- Passenger demands window seat, gets amusing response from flight attendant
- US pilots say Boeing didn’t warn of 737 feature tied to crash
- Macron the latest US ally insulted by Trump
- Cutting out rice not enough: More lifestyle changes needed to prevent diabetes
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements