Who buys from modern grocery retail stores?
Associate professor in marketing at National University of Singapore (NUS) Business School
PREMIUM A century ago, the self-service grocery retailing format was born. It was considered “modern” because relative to full-serve mom-andpop stores, consumers could touch and feel a vast selection of products in a clean and pleasant ambience, and complete the shopping experience without having to interact with a storekeeper. Fast forward to today. The mention of modern retail might conju...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Saung Angklung Udjo holds seventh Angklung Pride in Bandung