Navigating openness, reforming business process
Deputy to the presidential chief of staff, the national focal point for Open Government Partnership
Can open government help eradicate poverty? How does it restore public trust in the government? To what extent can open government improve the quality of public service delivery? Why does openness count in ensuring environmental sustainability? Does open government impact development at all?
Those were some of the major questions addressed in the Asia Pacific Leaders Forum (APLF) on...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Shell eyeing Indonesia's LNG market
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- A world without America
- Beijing's new airport comes with new construction tech
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Under fire, Trump says he misspoke on Russia election meddling
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement