Navigating openness, reforming business process
Deputy to the presidential chief of staff, the national focal point for Open Government Partnership
Can open government help eradicate poverty? How does it restore public trust in the government? To what extent can open government improve the quality of public service delivery? Why does openness count in ensuring environmental sustainability? Does open government impact development at all?
Those were some of the major questions addressed in the Asia Pacific Leaders Forum (APLF) on...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Patek Philippe’s Calatrava Ref. 6006G: where graphic elegance meets ultra-thin design