Navigating openness, reforming business process
Deputy to the presidential chief of staff, the national focal point for Open Government Partnership
Can open government help eradicate poverty? How does it restore public trust in the government? To what extent can open government improve the quality of public service delivery? Why does openness count in ensuring environmental sustainability? Does open government impact development at all?
Those were some of the major questions addressed in the Asia Pacific Leaders Forum (APLF) on...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Nissan’s Ghosn arrested over financial law violation
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world