Navigating openness, reforming business process
Deputy to the presidential chief of staff, the national focal point for Open Government Partnership
Can open government help eradicate poverty? How does it restore public trust in the government? To what extent can open government improve the quality of public service delivery? Why does openness count in ensuring environmental sustainability? Does open government impact development at all?
Those were some of the major questions addressed in the Asia Pacific Leaders Forum (APLF) on...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Aceh
- Insight: Fair trade for palm oil, please!
- Indonesia seeks to lure Chinese tourists to destinations outside Bali
- Rupiah weakens to almost Rp 13,900 against US dollar
- Two Palestinians killed by Israeli fire as Gaza protests dwindle
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- BREAKING: Government sacks Pertamina chief
- Suzuki introduces second-generation Ertiga
- Malindo Air flight suffers runway excursion in Kathmandu
- Prabowo's presidential bid hangs in the balance