Navigating openness, reforming business process
Deputy to the presidential chief of staff, the national focal point for Open Government Partnership
Can open government help eradicate poverty? How does it restore public trust in the government? To what extent can open government improve the quality of public service delivery? Why does openness count in ensuring environmental sustainability? Does open government impact development at all?
Those were some of the major questions addressed in the Asia Pacific Leaders Forum (APLF) on...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- US court rules for Colorado 'intersex' veteran denied passport
- US sanctions Chinese military unit for buying Russian jets, missiles
- Groups welcome Jokowi’s palm plantation moratorium
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Saudi woman's case against father stirs 'guardianship' debate
- Land owners unseal 46 schools after promise to hire them as civil servants
- Russia warns US it is 'playing with fire' with sanctions
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’