Land banking: Solution for agrarian reform
Harizul Akbar Nazwar
Property valuer and analyst at Amin, Nirwan, Alfiantori and Partners Valuation Firm
PREMIUM The backlog of public housing in Indonesia is relatively high. According to the Ministry of Public Works and Housing, the housing backlog in Indonesia is as much as 13.5 million units. This figure indicates that 13.5 million families do not have a place to live and/or permanent housing. Even the latest data from stateowned housing developer Perumnas showed housing needs increase each year by ab...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 17 missing students in North Sumatra flood rescued
- 19 killed, dozens missing in floods striking N. Sumatra
- #UninstallGojek trends after executive shows support for LGBT community
- Thousands march in Chicago against Trump's 'anti-woman agenda'
- Netherlands appeals court ruling that finds it liable for Indonesian's torture
- Floods, landslide kill nine in West Sumatra, Riau
- US wants "regime change" in Iran: Rouhani
- KPK urged to be resolute in solving IndonesiaLeaks report case
- Beauty from a Korean perspective
- Erdogan, Saudi king discuss case of missing journalist: Turkish presidency