Land banking: Solution for agrarian reform
Harizul Akbar Nazwar
Property valuer and analyst at Amin, Nirwan, Alfiantori and Partners Valuation Firm
PREMIUM The backlog of public housing in Indonesia is relatively high. According to the Ministry of Public Works and Housing, the housing backlog in Indonesia is as much as 13.5 million units. This figure indicates that 13.5 million families do not have a place to live and/or permanent housing. Even the latest data from stateowned housing developer Perumnas showed housing needs increase each year by ab...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital