Land banking: Solution for agrarian reform
Harizul Akbar Nazwar
Property valuer and analyst at Amin, Nirwan, Alfiantori and Partners Valuation Firm
PREMIUM The backlog of public housing in Indonesia is relatively high. According to the Ministry of Public Works and Housing, the housing backlog in Indonesia is as much as 13.5 million units. This figure indicates that 13.5 million families do not have a place to live and/or permanent housing. Even the latest data from stateowned housing developer Perumnas showed housing needs increase each year by ab...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- BI investigates use of bitcoin in Bali
- President Jokowi purchases custom motorcycle, boosts local businesses
- Uber, Grab to adjust with new decree
- Indonesia expects to pass data protection bill in 2018
- Ed Sheeran announces engagement
- Man shot dead in night club's parking lot in Bogor
- Several Ukrainians among 18 dead in Taliban attack on Kabul hotel
- Sundance debuts dark tale of triplets split at birth
- Fashion brand celebrates third anniversary by cleaning Baduy tribal areas
- Patek Philippe’s Calatrava Ref. 6006G: where graphic elegance meets ultra-thin design