Are fintech companies really bad for banks?
Analyst from the Macroprudential Policy Department of Bank Indonesia
PREMIUM Given the hype over the fintech industry nowadays, many analysts, business professionals and even bankers are concerned about its impact on the conventional banking system. They fear that this industry will be disruptive to the banking system. Their arguments have valid points, but in many cases the concerns are overstated. Stating the fintech industry will disrupt the market for the banking...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Language is my ultimate weapon': Ivan Lanin