Strategies to raise our geopolitical profile
Fakhridho SBP Susilo and Kris Wijoyo Soepandji
PREMIUM Contemporary geopolitical developments have been shaped primarily by two powerful forces. First, the rise of economically successful, illiberal democratic Russia and soft-authoritarian China, with their muscle-flexing in Eastern Europe and the Middle East as well as the South China Sea, has challenged prevailing global narratives on the primacy of liberal democratic ideals. In offering global v...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam