Keeping up with China's grocery shifts
Larry Zhu and Nader Elkhweet
PREMIUM The world’s largest and most ambitious grocery market is undergoing fast and forceful shifts, requiring consumer goods players to move equally fast and forcefully if they hope to grow and maintain their margins. Physical retailers in China find themselves responding to dizzying consumer trends. There is the relentless rise of online purchasing at the expense of offline. Bain & Company...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday