Keeping up with China's grocery shifts
Larry Zhu and Nader Elkhweet
PREMIUM The world’s largest and most ambitious grocery market is undergoing fast and forceful shifts, requiring consumer goods players to move equally fast and forcefully if they hope to grow and maintain their margins. Physical retailers in China find themselves responding to dizzying consumer trends. There is the relentless rise of online purchasing at the expense of offline. Bain & Company...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Airbus floats shutdown of A380 superjumbo as orders stall