Keeping up with China's grocery shifts
Larry Zhu and Nader Elkhweet
PREMIUM The world’s largest and most ambitious grocery market is undergoing fast and forceful shifts, requiring consumer goods players to move equally fast and forcefully if they hope to grow and maintain their margins. Physical retailers in China find themselves responding to dizzying consumer trends. There is the relentless rise of online purchasing at the expense of offline. Bain & Company...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Surfer severely mauled by shark in Australia
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Hummingbirds thrive at innovative Mexico gardens
- They played dead on the ground: Survivor recounts OPM massacre
- Prabowo answers all your burning questions in his little blue book
- Women accuse famous Brazil spiritual 'healer' of sex abuse
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- Garuda Indonesia takes passengers on trip to 1980s
- Why do we feel sleepy after eating a meal?