ASEAN credit rating could help small businesses
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
PREMIUM The definition of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) varies across ASEAN countries. Indonesia and Malaysia define MSMEs as companies that have more than five but less than 75 employees, while the Philippines, Thailand and Singapore define MSMEs as firms with no more 200 employees. In term of annual sales, MSME borrowers are firms with less than US$4 million in annual sales in Indonesia, $...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas