ASEAN credit rating could help small businesses
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
PREMIUM The definition of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) varies across ASEAN countries. Indonesia and Malaysia define MSMEs as companies that have more than five but less than 75 employees, while the Philippines, Thailand and Singapore define MSMEs as firms with no more 200 employees. In term of annual sales, MSME borrowers are firms with less than US$4 million in annual sales in Indonesia, $...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US politician stands to win election by one vote
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent