ASEAN credit rating could help small businesses
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
PREMIUM The definition of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) varies across ASEAN countries. Indonesia and Malaysia define MSMEs as companies that have more than five but less than 75 employees, while the Philippines, Thailand and Singapore define MSMEs as firms with no more 200 employees. In term of annual sales, MSME borrowers are firms with less than US$4 million in annual sales in Indonesia, $...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam