ASEAN credit rating could help small businesses
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
PREMIUM The definition of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) varies across ASEAN countries. Indonesia and Malaysia define MSMEs as companies that have more than five but less than 75 employees, while the Philippines, Thailand and Singapore define MSMEs as firms with no more 200 employees. In term of annual sales, MSME borrowers are firms with less than US$4 million in annual sales in Indonesia, $...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Airbus floats shutdown of A380 superjumbo as orders stall