ASEAN credit rating could help small businesses
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
PREMIUM The definition of micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) varies across ASEAN countries. Indonesia and Malaysia define MSMEs as companies that have more than five but less than 75 employees, while the Philippines, Thailand and Singapore define MSMEs as firms with no more 200 employees. In term of annual sales, MSME borrowers are firms with less than US$4 million in annual sales in Indonesia, $...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday