2018: A year for Indonesia's diplomatic astuteness
Indonesian ambassador to Canada
PREMIUM International relations can be best described as continuum. Diplomatic overtures in the past to deal with challenges will be assessed and evaluated accordingly, both the successful and the contested ones. Foreign service officials will take time to brainstorm, reflect and evaluate the course of action taken in previous years, and will take stock of the most effective overtures in approaching an...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US politician stands to win election by one vote
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent