2018: A year for Indonesia's diplomatic astuteness
Indonesian ambassador to Canada
PREMIUM International relations can be best described as continuum. Diplomatic overtures in the past to deal with challenges will be assessed and evaluated accordingly, both the successful and the contested ones. Foreign service officials will take time to brainstorm, reflect and evaluate the course of action taken in previous years, and will take stock of the most effective overtures in approaching an...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta
- Indonesian short film on oil palm industry enters international festivals
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam