2018: A year for Indonesia's diplomatic astuteness
Indonesian ambassador to Canada
PREMIUM International relations can be best described as continuum. Diplomatic overtures in the past to deal with challenges will be assessed and evaluated accordingly, both the successful and the contested ones. Foreign service officials will take time to brainstorm, reflect and evaluate the course of action taken in previous years, and will take stock of the most effective overtures in approaching an...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- We deserve more choices
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Wiji Thukul's daughter heals tragedy with poetry
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday