2018: A year for Indonesia's diplomatic astuteness
Indonesian ambassador to Canada
PREMIUM International relations can be best described as continuum. Diplomatic overtures in the past to deal with challenges will be assessed and evaluated accordingly, both the successful and the contested ones. Foreign service officials will take time to brainstorm, reflect and evaluate the course of action taken in previous years, and will take stock of the most effective overtures in approaching an...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- One year on, far right has transformed German politics
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend