2018: A year for Indonesia's diplomatic astuteness
Indonesian ambassador to Canada
PREMIUM International relations can be best described as continuum. Diplomatic overtures in the past to deal with challenges will be assessed and evaluated accordingly, both the successful and the contested ones. Foreign service officials will take time to brainstorm, reflect and evaluate the course of action taken in previous years, and will take stock of the most effective overtures in approaching an...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Cryptocurrency rivals snap at Bitcoin's heels
- Bank Indonesia, police prevent bitcoin transactions in Bali
- BREAKING: Indonesia's Stock Exchange evacuated after floor collapse
- Building management should be held accountable for IDX collapse: Consumers foundation
- More than 70 admitted to hospitals following collapse at IDX building
- Celine Dion Jakarta concert ticket prices announced
- Road near IDX closed until Tuesday
- Stock Exchange building-worthiness certificate expires this month: Anies
- Anies plans to return 'becak' to Jakarta streets
- Airbus floats shutdown of A380 superjumbo as orders stall