With China in mind, India-ASEAN must come closer
Assistant vice president, business strategy at Cogencis Information Services, Ltd.
PREMIUM It is said that global and regional summits, on most occasions, are high on optics and low on results. The desire to expect tangible results through interactions between the powerful of the globe is tempting, but all the evidence suggests that ambitions in most cases get derailed during the stage of protracted negotiation among senior officials of nations. With that in mind, it is wise to keep ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world