China, the push factor for ASEAN-India relations?
A. Ibrahim Almuttaqi
Head of the ASEAN Studies Program at The Habibie Center
PREMIUM Today, President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo, together with the other nine leaders of ASEAN, will attend India’s Republic Day ceremony in New Delhi. This historic moment — which will also see India’s Prime Minister Narenda Modi host a special ASEAN-India Commemorative Summit in conjunction with 25 years of dialogue partnership — comes at an opportune time. For one t...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Lion Air: a deadly crash and a whole lot of questions for Boeing
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- Trump fires senior advisor at start of expected White House reshuffle
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- ASEAN’s priority: China
- 21 companies to relocate factories from Karawang over high wages
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high