Risks remain for Indonesian coal
Bertrand Jabouley and Vishal Kulkarni
PREMIUM Indonesia’s coal sector — much like the industry throughout the region — has seen a turbulent time in the wake of lower prices. However since the middle of 2016, there has been a global rebound in thermal coal prices, leading to strong balance sheets for many coal players within ASEAN, including Indonesia. Within Indonesia, we see potential for growing coal demand. There is...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights