Risks remain for Indonesian coal
Bertrand Jabouley and Vishal Kulkarni
PREMIUM Indonesia’s coal sector — much like the industry throughout the region — has seen a turbulent time in the wake of lower prices. However since the middle of 2016, there has been a global rebound in thermal coal prices, leading to strong balance sheets for many coal players within ASEAN, including Indonesia. Within Indonesia, we see potential for growing coal demand. There is...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Google Search introduces new feature to reduce clicks
- Shots fired at US embassy in Ankara, no casualties
- BREAKING: Buddhist woman imprisoned for complaining about mosque's speaker
- Pontianak urges school closure for smog
- Colombia rescues 49 women from 'sexual slavery'
- Asian Games: Poor ticket handling after spectacular opening
- BREAKING: Another 7-magnitude quake hits Lombok
- UK B&B becomes unlikely site of 'pilgrimage' for Japanese anime fans
- Iran unveils first domestic fighter jet
- Asian Games: Flags rise again for swimming medalists after Sun's demand