What drives Indonesia's green reporting?
Warief Djajanto Basorie
Padang, the capital of West Sumatra, plays host to the annual Press Day on Feb. 9. The provincial government held a reporting competition to emphasize the importance of covering the environment.
What is the state of environmental journalism in the country?
Anna Agustina, a lecturer and deputy dean at the privately managed Pancasila University’s school of c...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Google Search introduces new feature to reduce clicks
- Shots fired at US embassy in Ankara, no casualties
- BREAKING: Buddhist woman imprisoned for complaining about mosque's speaker
- Pontianak urges school closure for smog
- Colombia rescues 49 women from 'sexual slavery'
- Asian Games: Poor ticket handling after spectacular opening
- BREAKING: Another 7-magnitude quake hits Lombok
- UK B&B becomes unlikely site of 'pilgrimage' for Japanese anime fans
- Iran unveils first domestic fighter jet
- Asian Games: Flags rise again for swimming medalists after Sun's demand