What drives Indonesia's green reporting?
Warief Djajanto Basorie
Padang, the capital of West Sumatra, plays host to the annual Press Day on Feb. 9. The provincial government held a reporting competition to emphasize the importance of covering the environment.
What is the state of environmental journalism in the country?
Anna Agustina, a lecturer and deputy dean at the privately managed Pancasila University’s school of c...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights