What drives Indonesia's green reporting?
Warief Djajanto Basorie
Padang, the capital of West Sumatra, plays host to the annual Press Day on Feb. 9. The provincial government held a reporting competition to emphasize the importance of covering the environment.
What is the state of environmental journalism in the country?
Anna Agustina, a lecturer and deputy dean at the privately managed Pancasila University’s school of c...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- Teen suspect killed 6-year-old girl over parents' quarrel: Police
- Not wearing correct uniform, students told to do exams outdoors