What drives Indonesia's green reporting?
Warief Djajanto Basorie
Padang, the capital of West Sumatra, plays host to the annual Press Day on Feb. 9. The provincial government held a reporting competition to emphasize the importance of covering the environment.
What is the state of environmental journalism in the country?
Anna Agustina, a lecturer and deputy dean at the privately managed Pancasila University’s school of c...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Nissan’s Ghosn arrested over financial law violation