Insight: Fiscal reform, transparency and inclusive development
Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Indonesian finance minister
PREMIUM With the 2018 World Government Summit in Dubai now underway, I was humbly honored with the Best Minister in the World award — a coveted title given to one minister every year by the organizers of the summit. Apparently, every year they use the independent firm Ernst & Young to do a global search for potential recipients of the prestigious award. The award was a testament to the collec...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights