Insight: Fiscal reform, transparency and inclusive development
Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Indonesian finance minister
PREMIUM With the 2018 World Government Summit in Dubai now underway, I was humbly honored with the Best Minister in the World award — a coveted title given to one minister every year by the organizers of the summit. Apparently, every year they use the independent firm Ernst & Young to do a global search for potential recipients of the prestigious award. The award was a testament to the collec...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Nissan’s Ghosn arrested over financial law violation