Insight: Fiscal reform, transparency and inclusive development
Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Indonesian finance minister
PREMIUM With the 2018 World Government Summit in Dubai now underway, I was humbly honored with the Best Minister in the World award — a coveted title given to one minister every year by the organizers of the summit. Apparently, every year they use the independent firm Ernst & Young to do a global search for potential recipients of the prestigious award. The award was a testament to the collec...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Google Search introduces new feature to reduce clicks
- Shots fired at US embassy in Ankara, no casualties
- BREAKING: Buddhist woman imprisoned for complaining about mosque's speaker
- Pontianak urges school closure for smog
- Colombia rescues 49 women from 'sexual slavery'
- Asian Games: Poor ticket handling after spectacular opening
- BREAKING: Another 7-magnitude quake hits Lombok
- UK B&B becomes unlikely site of 'pilgrimage' for Japanese anime fans
- Iran unveils first domestic fighter jet
- Asian Games: Flags rise again for swimming medalists after Sun's demand