Insight: Fiscal reform, transparency and inclusive development
Sri Mulyani Indrawati
Indonesian finance minister
PREMIUM With the 2018 World Government Summit in Dubai now underway, I was humbly honored with the Best Minister in the World award — a coveted title given to one minister every year by the organizers of the summit. Apparently, every year they use the independent firm Ernst & Young to do a global search for potential recipients of the prestigious award. The award was a testament to the collec...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- Teen suspect killed 6-year-old girl over parents' quarrel: Police
- Not wearing correct uniform, students told to do exams outdoors