Strengthening bank intermediation, resilience
Economist at the department of macroprudential policy, Bank Indonesia
PREMIUM Bank Indonesia (BI) recently introduced a couple of macroprudential policy instruments in order to strengthen the banking intermediation function and its liquidity management. The central bank converted the loan-to-funding ratio (LFR) policy (for conventional commercial banks) and the financing-to-deposit ratio (FDR) policy (for sharia banks and sharia business units) into the macroprudential i...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Prosecutors demand 7 years for suspect in Cikupa persecution case