If Trump starts trade war
Commissioner in a publicly listed oil and gas service company
PREMIUM "Trade wars are good, and easy to win,” United States President Donald Trump declared in a tweet recently. His tweet was used to justify his plan to slap a 25 percent tariff on steel and 10 percent on aluminum imported to the US. When a country (USA) is losing many billions of dollars on trade with virtually every country it does business with, trade wars are good, and ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- K-Pop stars BTS at UN urge world's youth to 'just speak yourself'
- 'Scandal' website portrays Sandiaga Uno as womanizer
- Iran in the spotlight as Trump, Rouhani set for UN clash
- The Indonesian kid who stirs the Hollywood Bowl: Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja
- Transjakarta bus crashes to avoid hitting street sweeper
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world