If Trump starts trade war
Commissioner in a publicly listed oil and gas service company
PREMIUM "Trade wars are good, and easy to win,” United States President Donald Trump declared in a tweet recently. His tweet was used to justify his plan to slap a 25 percent tariff on steel and 10 percent on aluminum imported to the US. When a country (USA) is losing many billions of dollars on trade with virtually every country it does business with, trade wars are good, and ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Cuba to get ready for same sex marriage: Castro daughter
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces