If Trump starts trade war
Commissioner in a publicly listed oil and gas service company
PREMIUM "Trade wars are good, and easy to win,” United States President Donald Trump declared in a tweet recently. His tweet was used to justify his plan to slap a 25 percent tariff on steel and 10 percent on aluminum imported to the US. When a country (USA) is losing many billions of dollars on trade with virtually every country it does business with, trade wars are good, and ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls