Australia-ASEAN summit: Give education a boost
Rifka Sibarani and Stephen Miller
On March 17 and 18, ASEAN will be holding talks with representatives of the Australian government. The talks are a chance for Australia and its Southeast Asian neighbors — above all, Indonesia — to re-imagine their relationships in a range of fields.
Without a doubt, in this Trump era atmosphere and its threat of tariff wars, trade is the most likely focus. But suc...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas