Australia-ASEAN summit: Give education a boost
Rifka Sibarani and Stephen Miller
On March 17 and 18, ASEAN will be holding talks with representatives of the Australian government. The talks are a chance for Australia and its Southeast Asian neighbors — above all, Indonesia — to re-imagine their relationships in a range of fields.
Without a doubt, in this Trump era atmosphere and its threat of tariff wars, trade is the most likely focus. But suc...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices