Insurance industry a key partner for government
President of AXA Mandiri Financial Services
The insurance industry has long been an important financial partner to governments. As with healthcare, retirement costs can be a huge contingent fiscal liability for the public sector balance sheet. The life insurance industry helps and encourages households to take ownership of their retirement plans in a timely manner through regular savings.
The insurance sector is helping...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Commentary: Another side of the elderly: You reap what you sow
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Empty Jakarta during Idul Fitri serves as Instagrammable photo opportunity
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan dies aged 62
- One dead, five wounded in Malmo shooting: police
- Tourism's fatal warning
- BREAKING: Boat with 80 passengers capsizes in Lake Toba