Coping with challenges of procurement
Robin A. Suryo
Economist and deputy chairman of the National Public Procurement Agency (LKPP)
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo recently signed and issued Presidential Regulation (PR) No. 16 /2018 on Government Procurement to replace the PR No. 54/2010. In essence, the government procurement regulation sets rules and procedures on how the government purchases goods and services. Government purchases are very important for it to function well, especially in providing public good...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Of legs and Pancasila: Two petitions battle it out over BLACKPINK ad
- Real Crazy Rich Asian wedding to cost $100 million
- Indonesia plans to make 30 percent biodiesel blend mandatory, studies B100
- Jakarta sinking fast: Experts
- Don’t panic: Indonesian ‘cendol’ different from Singaporean ‘cendol’
- 21 tons of trash flows into Jakarta Bay daily: Researcher
- Indonesia launches One Map Policy to resolve land conflicts
- Wika announces development contracts in 10 countries
- Shopee BLACKPINK commercial too salacious, KPI says