Coping with challenges of procurement
Robin A. Suryo
Economist and deputy chairman of the National Public Procurement Agency (LKPP)
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo recently signed and issued Presidential Regulation (PR) No. 16 /2018 on Government Procurement to replace the PR No. 54/2010. In essence, the government procurement regulation sets rules and procedures on how the government purchases goods and services. Government purchases are very important for it to function well, especially in providing public good...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt