Coping with challenges of procurement
Robin A. Suryo
Economist and deputy chairman of the National Public Procurement Agency (LKPP)
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo recently signed and issued Presidential Regulation (PR) No. 16 /2018 on Government Procurement to replace the PR No. 54/2010. In essence, the government procurement regulation sets rules and procedures on how the government purchases goods and services. Government purchases are very important for it to function well, especially in providing public good...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Makassar mother named child abuse suspect
- Instant Noodle Longform