Cold War 2.0: ASEAN's role
Research associate at the China-Southeast Asia Research Centre
Tensions between Russia and the western nations remain high as the Russian foreign minister mentioned recently how ties between Moscow and the West are worse than during the Cold War.
The poisoning of Sergei Skripal, a former MI6 double agent, and his daughter, Yulia Skripal, disrupted an already volatile relationship between Russia and the West. The fissure further deepened w...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Hunting for handbags, watches and more at Christie’s
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting