China-US trade war and impact on ASEAN
Researcher at the fiscal policy office of the Finance Ministry
The facts show that external trade has been the largest contributor to China’s economic growth. Market-oriented economic reforms have brought about expansion in trade and changes to its commodity structure. Both exports and imports shifted from agriculture to industrial products.
The rapid increase in China’s export sector since the reform has been essentially in t...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world