Harmonizing tax and 'zakat'
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
Islam is a comprehensive way of life. It is a set of religious beliefs and a way of worship, it is a vast and integrated system of laws, it is a culture and civilization, it is a code for social and family conduct and, finally, it governs economic and commercial norms. Islamic economics is based on moral values and it is analytically less rigorous.
One aspect of adopting the I...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Seoul Fashion Week ready for kickoff
- Movie star Chow Yun-fat to give entire fortune to charity
- Lippo Group executive arrested in Meikarta bribery case
- Washington diocese names 31 former clergy accused of abuse
- Man arrested for buying baby via Instagram
- NTT to move immigrants to island near Australia
- Indonesia warns against Australia’s possible embassy move to Jerusalem
- The warning signs get stronger
- Microsoft co-founder, investor, philanthropist Allen dead at 65
- Police on high alert ahead of Indian temple opening to women