Harmonizing tax and 'zakat'
Vice president, Syariah & MSME Academy head at CIMB Niaga
Islam is a comprehensive way of life. It is a set of religious beliefs and a way of worship, it is a vast and integrated system of laws, it is a culture and civilization, it is a code for social and family conduct and, finally, it governs economic and commercial norms. Islamic economics is based on moral values and it is analytically less rigorous.
One aspect of adopting the I...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- Search on for dozens missing in Indonesia ferry sinking
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices