Tagging right price to keep real trees
Dayu Nirma Amurwanti
Following the recent commotion over “fake trees” briefly planted along Jakarta’s main roads, let’s examine the ecological services from a cluster of “real trees” in our forests that have been very much undervalued in, making it difficult to keep forests intact.
Indonesia is home to the third-largest tropical forest, after Brazil and the Democratic...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Warding off Lembu Sora’s curse at Mt. Kelud crater
- Militants attack Iran army parade killing civilians: state media
- New bombshell revives debate on Trump fitness for office
- Truck full of bodies draws Mexicans searching for relatives
- Trump outburst over Kavanaugh's female accuser sparks hashtag trend
- Top Muhammadiyah figure resigns as Jokowi’s special envoy
- First to red planet will become Martians: Canada astronaut
- Police probe new drug rape claims against US doctor, girlfriend
- 'Cek Toko Sebelah' to be screened in Chinese cinemas
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world