Brace for volatility as oil supply risks loom large
Associate editorial director, Asia & Middle East Oil News & Analysis, S&P Global Platts
Oil markets need to brace for high levels of volatility in the coming months amid looming supply risks and uncertainty around available spare production capacity.
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its producer allies set aside political differences and agreed on June 22 to an oil output increase of around 1 million b/d, but question marks remain ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- Creator of 3-D printed guns flies to Taiwan amid US sex assault accusation
- Balinale set to return with award-winning movies, guests
- Malaysia ex-PM faces 21 new charges over 1MDB scandal
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jokowi imposes moratorium on palm oil plantations
- Tourism Ministry declares five dishes national food
- 'Asia Sentinel' apologizes to Yudhoyono, Dems
- BMKG warns of heavy rains, high waves as Typhoon Mangkhut ends
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’