Brace for volatility as oil supply risks loom large
Associate editorial director, Asia & Middle East Oil News & Analysis, S&P Global Platts
Oil markets need to brace for high levels of volatility in the coming months amid looming supply risks and uncertainty around available spare production capacity.
The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and its producer allies set aside political differences and agreed on June 22 to an oil output increase of around 1 million b/d, but question marks remain ...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- Prabowo visits Yudhoyono in hospital
- Indonesia to invite Kim Jong-un, Moon Jae-in to attend Asiad