Forest climate: Why atmospheric water matters
Meine van Noordwijk
PREMIUM At the 2018 High-Level Political Forum (HLPF) on Sustainable Development on July 10, a report was released during a session titled “Forests and Water on a Changing Planet: Scientific Insights for Building Sustainable and Resilient Societies”, hosted by the Permanent Mission of Austria to the United Nations and cohosted by the International Union of Forestry Research organizations (IUFR...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Pence says US to partner in Papua New Guinea military base
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- US politician stands to win election by one vote
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai