Forest climate: Why atmospheric water matters
Meine van Noordwijk
PREMIUM At the 2018 High-Level Political Forum (HLPF) on Sustainable Development on July 10, a report was released during a session titled “Forests and Water on a Changing Planet: Scientific Insights for Building Sustainable and Resilient Societies”, hosted by the Permanent Mission of Austria to the United Nations and cohosted by the International Union of Forestry Research organizations (IUFR...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Insight: New development pathway for Indonesia
- Flights not yet affected by Mt. Anak Krakatau eruption, authorities say
- Journalist murdered in Mexico, ninth of 2018
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- Huawei gives free power banks to people queuing for new iPhone
- Nike-Kaepernick: A marriage of ideals?