Who’s in charge of the story when disaster strikes?
Kadek Krishna Adidharma
Natural catastrophes do not always spell disaster for the tourist industry. Handled well, the temporary dip during a natural disaster could lead to a sustained period of growth.
Tourist operators in Bali share Cabinet Secretary Pramono Agung’s recently voiced concern that natural disasters come at “a high price to tourism in the region” and agree there is no...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- President Trump, thank you for not attending ASEAN summit
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Indonesia to free Bali Nine drug smuggler Lawrence: Official
- Government to issue new regulation on coal permits
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route
- JT610 victim's bride takes wedding photo shoot without groom
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak
- Associate of close Trump adviser expects to be indicted by Mueller
- University student ‘pseudo poll’: LGBT behavior caused by keeping wrong company...