Demystifying uncharted cryptocurrency
Despite its massive development globally, cryptocurrency is still quite an uncharted area in Indonesia. Bank Indonesia’s recent press release was a major let down for cryptocurrency as it shows the government’s stance is to discourage people from investing in cryptocurrency.
Moreover, in its press release, the central bank emphasized the prohibition on financial in...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- No nutrients lost in rendang despite long cooking period, research says
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak
- Basarnas ends search for Lion Air crash victims
- Anti-LGBT sentiment rises ahead of elections
- Lion Air crash: 'I’m sure dad could swim his way out and survive the crash'
- Singapore Airlines to move to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 3
- When Jokowi’s ‘other women’ let their hair down
- Garuda to reopen Jakarta-London route