Demystifying uncharted cryptocurrency
Despite its massive development globally, cryptocurrency is still quite an uncharted area in Indonesia. Bank Indonesia’s recent press release was a major let down for cryptocurrency as it shows the government’s stance is to discourage people from investing in cryptocurrency.
Moreover, in its press release, the central bank emphasized the prohibition on financial in...
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Anger at Singapore ads offering Indonesian maids for sale
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Car hits pedestrians outside UK mosque in suspected hate crime
- Indonesia exports religious take on family planning
- Woodward's Trump book sells 1.1 million in first week
- BTS to appear on ‘America’s Got Talent’
- Makassar mother named child abuse suspect
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Record $27.5 mn settlement in NY Catholic child sex abuse case
- Instant Noodle Longform