Berlin-Jakarta: Allies in multilateralism
We are visiting Indonesia for economic policy talks just as this country is coping with some tough times. We were all greatly moved by the way Indonesia was hit so severely by the earthquakes and tsunami in September. On behalf of the German government and of all Germans, I would like to express our country’s heartfelt sympathy and condolences for the many victims.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not reflect the official stance of The Jakarta Post.
You might also like :
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Semen Indonesia acquires Holcim Indonesia
- Palm oil waste-fueled generators produce electricity in Kutai
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Bank Indonesia hikes rate to 6 percent
- Lion Air passengers change planes because of broken AC